Software verification, program language semantics, concurrency, weak memory models, functional programming.
- PhD student, 2014 – 2018 (expected)
- M.Sc. in mathematics and computer science, 2009 – 2014 [thesis, video] (all in Russian)
- High school degree with specialization in physics and mathematics, 2005 – 2009
- St. Petersburg Lyceum 239, Russia.
- Researcher at JetBrains Research, June 2013.
- Middle school teacher at St. Petersburg Lyceum 239, 2009 – 2011.
- Topic: computer games programming class.
- MPI-SWS, May to August 2016.
- Adviser: Viktor Vafeiadis.
- Topic: Compilation soundness of C++11 atomics to ARM.
- IMDEA Software Institute, June to August 2015.
- Operational Aspects of C/C++ Concurrency
A.Podkopaev, I.Sergey, A.Nanevski
- A Language-Independent Code Formatting by Syntactic Matching and Templates
A.Podkopaev, A.Korovianskii, I.Ozernykh
NTV SPbSTU 4 (224), October 2015 [In Russian].
- Polynomial-Time Optimal Pretty-Printing Combinators with Choice
Proceedings of 9th International Andrei Ershov Memorial Conference on Perspectives of System Informatics (PSI 2014).
- Tools for Rapid Development of Domain-Specific Solutions In QReal Metacase System
A.Kuzenkova, A.Deripaska, K.Taran, A.Podkopaev, Yu.Litvinov, T.Bryksin
NTV SPbSTU 4 (128), 2011 [In Russian].
- Compilers, Lecturer
Spring 2015, 2016, St. Petersburg ITMO University
Fall 2015, St. Petersburg Academic University
- Software Engineering, Teaching Assistant
Spring and Fall 2015, St. Petersburg State University
- Programming languages (strong knowledge): Java, Kotlin, Haskell, Racket, C++
- Proof assistants/dependently typed languages: Coq
- Other programming languages: OCaml, Python
- English (fluent)
- Russian (mother tongue)
|Viktor Vafeiadis||Dmitri Boulytchev|
|Tenured Faculty |
|Assistant Professor |
St. Petersburg University